1. Select the "With prescription" button.
2. Complete your purchase.
Prescription Orders - Our Offering
We offer Single Vision lenses Sphere (SPH) correction for nearsightedness or farsightedness glasses.
Prescription range limits: The sum of the negative values for SPH and CYL should not go over -8.00 and the sum of the positive values for SPH and CYL should not go over +6.00.
Shipping and Handling: How Long Will My Item Take to Arrive?
We now offer worldwide shipping!
UK packages are delivered via Royal Mail or Hermes and will arrive within 48 hours from dispatch. We advise 4-10 working days on delivery in US/Canada, which will be delivered via USPS. For all other locations, please allow up to 15 working days. You can use your tracking codes directly on their websites. Due to an extremely busy period some parcels can take longer.
The steps for prescription orders:
1. Make sure you have an updated ophthalmological prescription (no older than 18 months old).
2. Once you place your order with the prescription, you will receive your "Thank You" confirmation email where you'll be asked to upload an image of your prescription.
3. Make sure you write down the exact prescription that your doctor gave you, as this will be what our lab will assemble :)
> Information we will ask you in our prescription form:
1. Your myopia for both eyes. In your prescription should be named as sphere, SPH or ESF. If you just need simple reading glasses (+1, +1,5, +2, etc.), you would only have to fulfill this parameter.
2. Your astigmatism for both eyes. Astigmatism is detailed by two concepts, Cylinder and Axis. Cylinder can be named as CYL.
3. Your pupillary distance. To properly center your prescription in your chosen frame we need the distance between your pupils or the distance between your pupils to your nose. If you don't have it you can measure it by yourself, here you have a picture of what is the Pupillary Distance: https://www.eyeweargenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Dual_Pupillary_Distance.jpg
With all this information our team will aim to get you your prescription glasses within 7-10 working days from ordering!
Changes To Your Order
You have 12-hours to make a change to your order, this is because within those 12 hours, your glasses are processed and shipped. Once this has taken place we cannot make changes to your order as it has left our shipment warehouse. This includes type of glasses, colour & shipping address.
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address.